What makes us different?
Our Blood Testing
Our services were developed to meet specific needs of patients and providers. Blood testing is one of the most crucial tools used by physicians. We offer a variety of panels spanning across multiple healthcare specialties. General panels are available for routine health and wellness checks. The accurate and timely information provided by our testing gives providers all the tools necessary to create the most effective treatment plan to correct disorders and maintain or improve health. Madison Core Laboratories provide the vital testing needed to support careful diagnosis.
Our analytic instrumentation is comprised of numerous testing platforms (depending on specimen type) and our technicians are trained in efficiency and industry standards. We process blood samples using the COBAS 6000, which is recognized across the industry for its reliability and functionality. The instrument is able to accommodate a wide variety of blood chemistry assays simultaneously while maintaining a rapid throughput and enabling accurate results to be reported to providers when time is of the essence. This instrument platform’s analytical capability is flexible which allows us to offer more diverse clinical testing profiles. Our redundant technology helps us provide seamless continuity of service to every clinical practice.
- Clients have consistent access to pertinent information and support from our dedicated staff of highly trained chemists.
- Interpretation of our reporting and analysis is easy to decipher.
- Our procedures for processing samples and reporting results were developed with patient care and excellence in accuracy in mind.
- Within 24-48 hours of a typical specimen draw, results are in the hands of the provider.
“Yes: Madison Core Laboratories managing staff have been very responsive to our needs and requests. We are particularly pleased about the integration in process with our software. They are willing to find better ways to be user friendly and streamline work.”
– Renea Standridge, RN Director of Nursing Hanceville Nursing and Rehabilitation
MCL Chemistry Tests
- Alkaline Phosphatase
- ALT (SGPT)
- AST (SGOT)
- Bilirubin, Direct
- Bilirubin, Total
- Carbon Dioxide, Total (Bicarb/CO2)
- Cholesterol, Total
- Cortisol, Total
- C-Reactive Protein (CRP)
- Dehydroepiandrosterone Sulfate (DHEA-S)
- Folate (Folic Acid)
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
- Growth Hormone (HGH)
- HDL Cholesterol
- Hemoglobin A1C
- Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
- Microalbumin, Urine
- Protein, Total
- Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA), Total
- Parathyroid Hormone (PTH), Intact
- Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin (SHBG)
- Free Triiodothyronine (Free T3)
- Triiodothyronine, Total (T3)
- Free Thyroxine (Free T4)
- Thyroxine, Total (T4)
- Testosterone, Total
- Testosterone, Total & Free Calc.
- w/ Bioavailable Testosterone Calc.
- Thyroid Peroxidase (TPO) Antibody
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- Unbound Iron Binding Capacity (UIBC)
- Uric Acid
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D 25-Hydroxy
- CBC, Differential
- Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR)
- HGB & HCT (H&H)
- Platelet Count
- Reticulocyte Count
- Urinalysis, Routine
- w/ Microscopic Exam on Positives
- Urinalysis, Dipstick with Reflex to Culture and Sensitivity
- Anemia Profile
- Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP)
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP)
- Hepatic Function Panel
- Lipid Profile
- Thyroid Panel
- Renal Function Panel